This LEGAL NOTICE is to regulate access, navigation and, in general, the relationship between “Agroestudio.es” hereinafter the web and users thereof (hereinafter “Users”).
I. PROTECTION POLICY PERSONAL DATA
* Confidentiality in the automated processing of personal data of Users
The owner guarantees the confidentiality of personal information provided by users and automated processing according to the legislation on protection of personal data (Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulation, as well as all the regulations applicable to this matter).
The owner has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data as specified in the regulations, and has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data Personal provided.
The personal data will be processed automatically and incorporated into the relevant files by the “web”.
“Web” allow users to permanently access to this document so that, prior to the delivery of personal data, they can give their consent so that “web” proceed to automatic processing of personal data.
The “web” reserves the right to amend this Data Protection Policy in order to adapt to new and / or legislative and legal requirements as well as industry practices, taking into consideration at all times the legitimate interests of holders of the data.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT
The trade names, trademarks or logos appearing to which reference is made in this website belong to their respective owners and are protected by the legislation in force.
III. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This DISCLAIMER well as the rest of the contents of the website are governed by Spanish law, being subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ciudad Real any dispute, claim or controversy about it.
For any questions relating to this LEGAL NOTICE, users may contact the “web” by notifying the email email@example.com
A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more about what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., Please direct this link.
Cookies used on this website
Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons of type Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site must perform their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- For cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link. For information on using that Google gives cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us via the contact section.